Saturday, October 29, 2011

hmm :/

People listen to me please,

Hai hai hai,hmmmmmmmmm :/ Sangat tidak menentu sekarang and busy lately,yeah homework*mesti ada orang cakap online ja kerja haha plus other things to settle about kem,folio akaun and so on. And yeah all people have their own problems,right? same goes to me,people. I guess no one can understand me because their situation is very different as me,hmm and i hope someday someone will say OH I HAVE THE SAME ISSUES AS YOU AND i would say, YEAH MAYBE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ME RIGHT? oh tidakkkkkk,kenapa mesti aku ? :'( And i want to say im happy my sister still with me even she busy with her work now and yeah gonna meet my friends soon,

But i really want to say this,im not okay,im not okay,im not okay *okay,enough




And i wanna say i really really miss my friends now :( 
AND HOW I WISH THEY COULD GIVE MY HAPPINESS BACK PLEASE,

oh yes,i'm not okay now


hmm,

No comments:

Post a Comment